Wednesday, October 01, 2008

In the work-Room...

"Arey Yaar !!! ......Lagaa de na na gaane...Is room ka yahii toh faayeda hai"
I could not exactly map the sanity of working inside a conference room with four other guys who do anything to steal a glimpse of whats-in-your-handbag.(Sorry Ss*,T*,S* and M*, if you r reading this, i mean no offence, just kidding :)) )

But as soon as music and tea started flowing,(courtesy:Mr. Ss*'s jeans was having its share of tea than himself), things started to lighten up, and before I knew, I was actually sharing a laugh or two with these funny men. With Ss having song tastes like Rudaali, Maachis, Rothlu(i made it up), etc..etc...from mourning to Bryan singing "69..." with chorus (read:us, of course), i re-discovered the fun I have with music around me.

And the best part is, my manager is happy with my work (I think he is forced to feel so, coz he is getting no one better to work for him, so being satisfied with the worst he has :D How modest!!)

Yaayeeee.....I like this new place, kinda adjusting faster than expected...Gona really miss what I have here in the outside world of cubicles. Thank U co-conference-deskmates and S*'s lappy!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hmm i get to know about you more from your blog than anything else......

Trideep said...

Looks like working late is not all that boring eh!

skunk said...

bade has a blogger profile :O ??

He gets to know more about u from here eh? Be careful abt what you write here from now :D

Vasu

Snigdha said...

:D writing brings out a lot.....and Bade blogging.....hmm....thts news even for me !!