Sunday, November 13, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
- When you have a juicy mango, watch your throat. It may not be designed to handle the juiciness. Same holds for all fruits based on season and people and built.
- Never say No to an Indian autorickshaw wallah in Chennai at midnight, if you are stranded at a place and have no one else to pick you up, and the man is the last one to offer a lift. Convert the price to USD, thank God, its not much then, and get into the Auto.
- Exercise regularly to remove the fat, pain, fatigue and fart that trouble others. This ensures peaceful life with people around.
- If you have met a hot-bod mexican chick around the corner with a good sense of humour and voice to die for, walk away since you are dreaming. Waiting consequences : Robbed of underpants, to say the least and no pleasure at all.
- If you are starting to believe froggy predictions, time to get sanity checked.
Happy life and keep hopping !!! Till next we meet, that is...
Monday, February 07, 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Saat Khoon Maaf – Shot in a demented mind.
Vishal Bhardwaj’s upcoming movie – “Saat Khoon Maaf” (Seven Murders Forgiven), based on Ruskin Bond’s Susanna’s Seven Husbands from his book, When Darkness Falls and Other Stories, put my insane thought process to run.
Seven fathomable celebrity executions I would have loved to abet; unabashedly, shamelessly, nonchalantly. But sc**w Media, henceforth, I put cues as the names, easily guessable, worth the dry smile. Humour me, please.
- Mr. ex-IIT-IIM, now hopeless writer – for writing heavily precedential Bollywood scripts and calling them books or novellas.
- King of Bollywood’s best mate – for creating the movie industry’s most sucking movies ever and continue to do so, by taking exile breaks to foreign locales, pretending to churn out classics, instead, potions of boredom.
- Mr. Nasal Artist - for his atrocity to compose music, sing, and even try a hand at acting!! And of course, torture all those, who went on to buy his songs and movies.
- Mrs. Director-cum-mother of three of Bollywood – for making TMK along with her hubby. Both could have easily qualified as creators of an unfailing agent for Euthanasia.
- This is a group massacre, which I would like to classify as a one-time killing: All Big Boss inmates, irrespective of seasons.
- Any one CEO of a News Channel which airs Bollywood gossip, national lies and tries to expose dirty linen of peanut politicians and celebrities having little to do with our lives.
- Finally, myself. For having to even think about the ones above for my blog, which, recently, has been out-of-activity anyways, and equally unproductive as any listed.
Disclaimer: The above written is purely the writer’s insanity and has nothing to do with living beings or things, assumed. If anybody else wants to take the responsibilities, the writer has no connection whatsoever.