Tuesday, March 10, 2009

13 B... Ouch !

One must really have been through serious s*** in life before he could cook up a plot alike this movie. Madhavan couldn't get more irritating (I have no words for rest of the cast, they were dismissable) and the concept couldn't be more pathetic. Then what prompts me to mention it in my ever-famous blog?(It really doesn't hurt to self-praise when no one else does.)
Well, it is the sequence of events post movie that my dear friend M* and I subsequently ended up in. They were something like:
1). Post movie, my body temperature was up by 13 C atleast due to high blood pressure and hyper-ventilation. I am sure that my pulse was also 130 beats/min.(cough-cough, OK...its exaggerated..)
2). M and I travelled arnd the city atleast 3-4 times after it and we ended up with a meter charge of 13 anywhere we went !!
3). M suddenly realised about his past birth while we were walking for our dinner. He claimed that the land the mall was standing was his ancestral property and he had been forcefully ousted from it in last birth. I seriously hoped that the claim would help us for a free meal at Mc D in the same mall. Phew, no avail...

Though TV helped Maddy to get to the root of the so-called bizarre events in life(that is the concept, folks..can you believe it !), I don't know what is going to help me come out of the madness of wasting money over painful Bollywood projects, no less bizarre ! Maybe, a good light-hearted movie, perhaps. Are you listening, Mr.Raju "Munnabhai" Hirani?

1 comment:

itsakash4u said...

And u will get atleast 13 comments on it.hhahah, nice 13.