Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Incepting End ...

Last night was not well-received. Not at all. Sleep was intrigued by images; gory images which only brought tears in my motionless eyes. The pile of human dirt, waste, carcass, weariness, all building up to new mountains, across the world, occupying every inch of space and nature. I saw myself clambering up those hills, hoping for sunshine. But it had gone. Forever.
I wanted to go back to the place I love. Across those heaps, to catch one last glance of what I woke up smiling each day to. It seemed distant. Impossible to reach.
Yet the hope lingered.
Sleep leads to awakening. So it did to my mind. I have to go back, to where it all started. I need to live andd see, for the cause I feel I might have been made for.
Whether achievable or not, is not the question, not anymore. I need to achieve it. I need to ...
The need arises , so does the end.

No comments: