Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sinful Indulgence :

Wondered what would i do, if the worst ever happened to my life, and I knew there was no return ever, but to live on . Sounds depressing, eh ? But read on, and the ideas won't seem so bad; infact, they tend to be so normal sometimes, that I think if I should really have them before the worse :) (mental note : Mind makes too many excuses. Pocket does not. It only remains empty.)

1. Get my right arm and hand tattoed with some Satanic image. (throw in a few colours too, if I could bear with the pain)
2. Start to smoke, and try joints. ( then try weed, ganja, blah-blah, .... humbug)

(Note here too : as the points increase, the associated cost and craziness also increases. Man's after all, wildest in his fantasies, guffaw!!)...

3. Buy some second-hand SUV, which can be used as a live-in vehicle too. (you know where am I getting next)
4. Go on a road-trip, with enough moolah to fuel my vehicle and a good camera to click what I might never see again.
5. Ram some auto-wallahs and speed off.
6. Sell off the vehicle to join some roadies (not MTV, d***-a**, I meant the real ones) on an expedition to Himalayan roads.
7. If I live enough, come back and post my experiences.

The last, would be the tribute to this space, I have been writing for a while now.

Getting emotional. Not over the blog-space. For the Oscar win/ lose tone. WTF !!

No comments: