Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YES+ for me !!!!

My colleague urges me to do YES+ persistently. He finally succeeded in inducing a certain amount of inquisitiveness in my forever scurrying mind about this Art of Living (you guessed it right, its that kinda ! Dont be surprised I am going for it !!) course. And here I put what I read about it on their official site. (Please go search on net if you want more details, I dont have time to do depth research )
"The Youth Empowerment Seminar Plus (YES!+) is an intensive programme that offers tools for young people to learn how to navigate through life’s challenges. This innovative and dynamic educational and life skills programme provides young students and professionals the tools to achieve their ideal life with ease.
The growing demands placed on an individual to be successful in our fast-paced, stressful society make it even more necessary for college students to acquire the tools to take responsible life decisions with confidence and clarity, more joy and enthusiasm. Under stress and pressure, the mind often vacillates between regretting the past and worrying about the future and this results in lower performance, lack of concentration, decreased efficiency and more interpersonal conflicts. The YES!+ course empowers students to become more centred and focused.
What Do I Get?

  • Learn to relax and meditate
  • Deal with doubts
  • Increase focus and concentration
  • Fitness and health
  • Break monotony
  • Find a deeper meaning to life "


Wait a sec. Do I need all this? Yes, I do, !!!! Actually, atleast some of them. But being anti- Shri Shri jee.....funny hurting own pride going for his course. Course....hmmmm....I guess I still have time to think. Art of Living, gotta do some pro-research on that :))

No comments: